AR Caller- Job Description
Hiring No. :5
Will be involved in calling the US insurance representatives for analyzing the Claims and updating the Claims status.
Minimum 6 months to 3 years of experience in AR calling/Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate telephone calls to insurance companies requesting status of claims in queue.
- Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments
- Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution. This will be determined by the information received during above steps.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
- Review denials with Billing Account Liaison to determine necessary steps for claim review. Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes.
- Maintain a spreadsheet by practice of claims sent for review/appeal with follow-up dates and tracking details. Post billing notes for the A/R team in the claim summary.
- Meet weekly with Billing Account Liaisons to discuss the status of accounts sent for review and to report reoccurring denial exceptions.
- Other billing related tasks as needed, requested by the team leadSkills and Qualifications:-
- Good organizational skills demonstrating the ability to execute timely follow-up.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent analytical skills with understanding of health care claims processing.
- Good voice and demonstrate professional demeanor via phone.
- Willingness to be a team player and show initiative where needed.
- Should have good Analyzing Skills.
- Good understanding of the Scenarios.
- Listening Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good in claims Specifications
Graduates preferred / 10+2, PUC also can be considered if they have sufficient experience.
(Based on Experience and Interview)[Including benefits]
- EveningShift:6:00pm- 3:00am [Drop will be provided on request and at chargeable basis]
Preferably candidates located in North Bangalore if not, willing to relocate.
Exdion Solutions Pvt Ltd
STC Trade Centre,
5th Floor, Nandini Layout,
Bengaluru, India – 560096.
Ph No: 080 46585000