Privacy Agreement for Exdion Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Exdion Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and to promote the health and wellbeing of its employees. By completing this online form, you are authorizing Exdion Solutions to use this data in the recruitment and selection processes. The information collected will be accessible to all Exdion Solutions employees relevant to such processes.
Your decision to enter the application process indicates that you understand and agreewith the following:
- The information you are submitting is complete and accurate.
- You are aware that providing false information during the applicationprocess may lead to my rejection or termination.
- You may be required to produce original documents that verifyemployment eligibility and identification.
If you do not accept these terms, you should leave the website and not submit any information through this website.
Any relevant misrepresentation or false statements made by you in your online application may be sufficient cause for: (1) disqualification from consideration for employment with Exdion Solutions; or (2) termination from employment should such relevant misrepresentation or false statement affect the basis of the employment relationship, as permitted by law.
The information you submit will be accessible only by the Exdion Solutions personnel involved in the job application and recruitment processes. BY TRANSMITTING INFORMATION TO Exdion Solutions VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EXDION SOLUTIONS MAY USE THAT INFORMATION FOR JOB APPLICATION, HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYSIS, AND EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES.
The data will be used to:
- Assess qualifications and personal experience to determine if it meets specific job requirements.
- Help inform candidates of future job openings at Exdion Solutions.
The term “information” also includes “personal data” submitted by you through the website. Responses to questions requesting personal data are voluntary if there are no legal requirements.
Exdion Solutions Pvt. Ltd. respects concerns about privacy, and this Privacy Agreement applies to the information submitted to us through this website. Your application and information submitted while using this website will be held in confidence and only be used by Exdion Solutions for job application purposes, Human Resources analysis, and employment purposes. Exdion Solutions uses Personal Information submitted to the career website to process applications for employment and to assess qualifications and experience of applicants meeting job requirements.
Access to Personal Information
The information provided by you may be shared with our partners hired to provide employment verification services for Exdion Solutions or Exdion Solutions human resource services providers, but always under conditions of confidentiality. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. The following activities are considered part of the Recruitment and Selection Process.
- Circulating the information to various Exdion SolutionsManagers and Supervisors;
- Using this information to evaluate you as a candidate for a position with Exdion Solutions;
- Disclosing the information to Exdion SolutionsManagers or Supervisors who may have a position for which you appear to be qualified.
- The transmission and storage of your information with Exdion Solutions and its vendors assisting in the hiring process.
- Using the information to comply with applicant and workforce reporting requirements as mandated by law
- Retaining this information for no longer than five (5) years after your most recent update so that Exdion Solutions may contact you about future job openings for which you may be qualified. Note that once you submit your information, it will be retained in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Regulatory requirements exist in some countries requiring the retention of data for a specified period if an individual has been under consideration for a particular opening.
- If at any time you want Exdion Solutions to stop contacting you about possible job openings, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that any personal information that you provide us should change, it is your responsibility to notify Exdion Solutions accordingly.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards for the Career Site designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Information. We may transfer Personal Information to other countries where we do business, which may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use Personal Information you have provided in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
If you do not consent to the transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence or otherwise do not agree to the foregoing you should not submit your Personal Information through the Career Site, and you may apply for listed positions by contacting the Exdion Solutions Human Resources office for the facility applicable to the listed job.
Information Sent to Exdion Solutions by Your Web Browser
Exdion Solutions may collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (such as Windows® or Macintosh®) and name and versions of your browser (such as Internet Explorer® and Googlechrome®). The information we receive depends on the setting on your web browser. Please check your browser if you want to view what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
Information Collected by Placing a “Cookie” On Your Computer
Exdion Solutions may obtain information about you by installing a “tag” on yourcomputer’s hard drive. This tag is known as a “cookie.”
This website uses “session cookies.” A session cookie is used to tag your computer with a computer-generated, unique identifier when you access our site. A session cookie does not identify you personally and expires after you close your browser. We use session cookies to collect statistical information about the ways visitors use our site. We analyze this information (known as “clickstream data”) in statistical form to better understand our visitors’ interests and needs to improve the content and functionality of the site.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit this site, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of the site if your browser rejects our cookies.
Exdion Solutions will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this website, but to the extent permitted by law makes NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. EXDION SOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOU RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Any questions you have about the use of this website should be sent to email@example.com